10th Annual Island Lake Bass Tournament
Saturday July 14th and Sunday July 15th 2018
$5000+ in big catch prizes was on the line for the top 10 bass and the top pike, perch, and crappie.
Plus, help us celebrate our 10th Derby, there will be 10 tagged fish, each worth $100 to be caught during the derby!
The two day catch & release derby was hosted by the Friends of Island Lake as a fundraiser for Island Lake Conservation Area.
- 1st prize – $2,500 cash + trophy. (Name will also be engraved on a plaque/trophy displayed at ILCA.)
- 2nd prize – $1,000 cash + trophy
- 3rd prize – $500 cash + trophy.
- 4th prize – $150 cash
- 5th prize – $125 cash
- 6th-10th prize – $100 cash
- Northern Pike – $150 + trophy
- Black Crappie – $150 + trophy
- Yellow Perch – $150 + trophy
- In honour of the derby’s 10th anniversary 10 tagged Largemouth Bass will be available to catch, each worth $100.
Early Bird Tickets
$45 for one day
$70 for Saturday and Sunday
(until June 30th)
$50 for one day
$80 for Saturday and Sunday
(after June 30th)
$10 per day
(ages 11 and younger)
Become a sponsor of our 2018 Bass Derby!
Contact Jacob at CVC Foundation for more information: 905-670-1615 x222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a catch and release derby for all categories.
It is the contestant’s responsibility to provide suitable containers and aeration, ensuring fish are measured and registered alive.
Stringers, travel bags, wire fish baskets or any other methods besides aerated live wells for the transport of live bass or any fish intended for release are prohibited.
This applies to fish caught in watercraft and on shore.
Island Lake Conservation Area is located in Orangeville Ontario, at 673067 Hurontario Street South.
Past Derby Events
Saturday, February 10, 2018 to Monday, February 19, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Daily
Island Lake Conservation Area, Orangeville (View Map)
$35/adult, $10/child (up to 12 yrs)
**Please note that daily park admission fees apply or purchase a membership www.ourcredit.ca