Credit Valley Conservation Foundation 11th Annual Conservation Gala
In support of a thriving environment that protects, connects and sustains us.
We are thrilled to announce that the 2016 Conservation Gala raised $235,000 in support of a thriving environment that protects, connects and sustains us.
On behalf of the CVCF Board of Directors and the Gala Planning Committee, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all our sponsors, guests, and volunteers who contributed to this shared success.
For those that attended the event, we would greatly appreciate your candid feedback on the event via the Gala Guest Feedback Survey
Professional photos of the event by George Qua-Enoo are posted on the CVCF Flickr account
ABOUT THE CONSERVATION GALA
The CVC Foundation Conservation Gala serves as a place for the environmental community to celebrate successes and recommit to protecting, restoring, and sustaining the Credit River environment.
Since its inception in 2006, the Gala has raised and invested more than $1.1 million in projects that protect and enhance our local natural environment for present and future generations.
2016 EVENT AT A GLANCE
When: Thursday, May 5, 2016
Where: Lionhead Golf and Country Club, Brampton, Ontario.
Number of guests: 400
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Tickets: SOLD OUT – $200.00 per person / $1800.00 Table of Ten
Entertainment: We have an incredibly fun night planned for you!
- Open bar hosted by the CVCF Board of Directors—enjoy!
- Silent & Live auction—bid on some unique, one-of-a-kind items, high-end experiences and items
- Photo Booth—your chance to pose with real, wild birds of prey!
- Mystery Raffle—more cool stuff and prizes for all our partygoers
- Heads or Tails Raffle – you don’t want to miss this one! Quite possibly the most impactful and fun way to spend $20!