Making a Cash or In-kind Donation
The most common way to make an immediate gift is by credit card or cheque. This type of gift provides immediate support for current priorities and generates a charitable tax receipt for the donor in the year of the gift. Donations can also be made securely online via our website or by phone via credit card.
Charitable gifts can be made at any time. You have three basic options with immediate donations.
- You can designate them in support of a current project of the Foundation
- You can make an undesignated donation that will support the current area of greatest need
- You can invest your donation in the Credit Valley Conservation Foundation Endowment Fund with the Community Foundation of Mississauga
To make a financial gift today:
- Donate online
- Download our printable donation form and mail it to us with your cheque
- Call us at 905-670-1615 x222 to make a donation by credit card
To make a gift in-kind (items/property):
- Complete the in-kind donation form online
- Mail or drop off your item at our head office 1255 Old Derry Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 6R4
- Call us at 905-670-1615 x222 to make other arrangements
Need help, have a question, or want to discuss the impact of your donation?
Coordinator, Community Fundraising