The CVC Foundation is seeking well-aligned corporate partners to help us achieve a thriving environment that protects, connects, and sustains us. Our goal is to work with our corporate partners to support your goals and priorities as a business, and to create symbiotic partnerships that provide a strong return on investment for both parties. We welcome an opportunity to further discuss meaningful partnership opportunities with your company.
Partnering with the CVC Foundation is an opportunity for your company to make your mark at the local level in a meaningful and engaging manner. Becoming a sponsor of the Conservation Gala will provide your company with strong brand recognition opportunities, and a significant level of exposure to an audience that aligns well with your target markets.
Joining the Conservation Gala as a sponsor has many great benefits. Here are some of the many highlights associated with becoming a Conservation Gala sponsor:
- Networking with over 375 executives and corporate leaders from a diverse range of sectors
- Cultivating partnerships with our attendees to further your business goals
- Entertaining current and prospective clients
- Building brand recognition and positive association
- Creating internal emotional commitment to your brand
- Leveraging CVC & CVCF’s channels for brand exposure and promotion
- Creating impactful on-site brand and product activations
- Showcasing your company’s leadership in corporate social responsibility through your support for the Credit River watershed
To learn more about supporting the 2019 Conservation Gala via sponsorship and in-kind donations, please contact:
Specialist, Corporate Engagement
905-670-1615 XTN 238