Join us on Saturday, January 19th, 2019 at the Acton Curling Club for the 3nd annual day of curling in support of Credit Valley Conservation Foundation.
Register by November 30th 2018 to take advantage of our early bird pricing!
***Tickets Sold Out!***
If you would like to join the waiting list or if you are an individual looking to join a team please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8:30 a.m. – Learn to Curl session for newbies
- 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. = Bonspiel
- Up to Sixteen Teams
- Teams of Four
- All skill levels welcome. No experience necessary.
- Registration fee: $200 Early Bird (by November 30) or $240 Regular (as of December 1)
- Registration includes an optional learn‐to‐curl session, lunch, and two games.
- Each team is guaranteed two games
- 1 game will be played with normal Rules and 1 Game with Fun Rules.
|8:30 – 9:15AM||Learn to Curl Session (on ice)|
|9:15 – 9:30AM||Registration & Introduction for teams on Early Draw|
|9:30 – 11:00AM||Early Draw – Game 1|
|10:45 – 11:00AM||Registration & Introduction for teams on Late Draw|
|11:00AM – 12:30PM||Late Draw – Game 1|
|11:30AM – 12:30PM||Lunch for Early Draw & Off-ice games|
|12:45 – 2:00PM||Lunch for Late Draw & Off-ice games|
|12:45 – 2:15PM||Early Draw – Game 2|
|2:15 – 3:45PM||Late Draw – Game 2|
|4:00PM||Announcement of winners, prize presentation, wrap-up|